<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6700363316506909347?origin\x3dhttp://happilyinlove86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

❤ WelCoMe To Moii Page NoRhx

My Boy, I wanna share something with you and ONLY you!!!

Thanks for all your sweet sms and i really really love your companion...

I know you always try your best to make me feel happy and i can feel it too...!!!

I am sorry if i make you sad along the way,
I am sorry if i make u unhappy cause i don't mean it.
I may have attitude,
I may have my own stress, but trust me, i won't vent on you...

Loving u is a blessing to me.
I wanna be your last one in your life NOT just a passer-by.
I will love you till the day you decide to leave me...

I just wanna let you know, i am happy because of you... because of your hugx, your smile, your everything which melts my heart at this moment of time!!!...

Don't worry, you ain't alone for now, cause i will be with you wherever you goes...
Meeting someone i love ain't tired
Accompanying someone i love ain't too... and that person is YOU!!!...
Now we had confirmed our feelings towards each other, and choose to be together, therefore, we shouldn't have any 2nd thought of re-confirming each other's feelings, BECAUSE ... our eyes will be blind folded by it and we can't be able to see our future, our aim, our goals together...

I just wanna let you know that I am no longer alone because of YOU....!!!!

❤ ReflectioNs Of MiiEe ❤ ~ { 1:38 AM }
❤ SiGniNg Off ~~ XueYi ~~ ❤