<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6700363316506909347?origin\x3dhttp://happilyinlove86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

❤ WelCoMe To Moii Page NoRhx


though we quarrel sometimes, but at least it gives moii a chance to know u better...
Though i always make u angry, but i don't mean it...
I know i always got friends to talk, i left u behind, it's not because i dun bother, it's because i am too 38 liao...
I know u dote on moii, but i dote on u too...
I always the stupid ones to make u angry, is because i am too independent which makes moii become very selfish sometimes...
But all these, it's not moii intention...
I will get shy, i will cry cause i am who am i...
when i said i love u, i miss u, i mean it...
when i said i am sad, it's all because i make u angry...
when i said i am happy, i am feeling really happy...
heehee...!!!!
signing off
5.10pm

❤ ReflectioNs Of MiiEe ❤ ~ { 5:07 PM }
❤ SiGniNg Off ~~ XueYi ~~ ❤