<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6700363316506909347?origin\x3dhttp://happilyinlove86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 24, 2008

❤ WelCoMe To Moii Page NoRhx

Today, someone asked me "why am i feeling so sianx"
I don't want to tell, cause i know he will SHOOT me back then...
and he continue to ask,
therefore,
I TELL myself "maybe HE won't SHUT me off this time"
Finally,
i shared with him with normal mood...
Trying to let him know how i feels...
But i have no intention of finding something to quarrel with him.
Is just that my tone is kinda sian sian...
Never did i expect,
he flooded me with so much of anger sentences and words...
Saying me in such a way that i shouldn't make a big fuss over it...
I wondered, "what the hell, u are the one who asked me, and i told u, yet u angry over it when i myself just wanna let u know what am i thinking..."
1 SENTENCE confirming me that i will quarrel with him,
,My tone may sound sianx
but that doesn't mean,
i want to find quarrel...
My tone may sound unhappy,
but that doesn't mean,
i will still feels unhappy
after confiding out...
But....
who can understands...
Who will really understand, at the moment, my intention is really just
TO SHARED...
He said, "dun always use the same sentence which i used it on you!"
"it makes me pissed off"
This sentence in my blood, my heart, my mind...
THERE are many SIMILAR people in this world,
SAME colour of clothes,
SAME hairstyles,
SAME looks,
SAME INCIDENT
lots of SAME...
ISSIT things which happen on you before but IT CANNOT HAPPEN on me?
YOU CAN EXPLAIN with the incident which u encountered before,
and u DID explained.
HOW ABOUT ME...
CAN't i have same incident which happened on me and i EXPLAIN to u...???????
IF I EVER EXPLAINED,
will YOU say i am using ur words AGAIN...!!
or issit because YOU thinks that I ALWAYS likes to use your words not for the first TIME but many times which you can't forget...?
or because YOU find that i don't understand YOUR thinking,
YOUR intentions,
YOUR feelings.
YOUR everything,
Therefore
,
Listening to what i said,
IS actually a CURSE which will PISSED you off...!!!
YOU CAN CHOOSE WAYS TO talk to me,
to cool me down
to quarrel with me
BUT
HOW ABOUT ME?
When i CHOOSE a smooth way to TALK ,
TO SHARE with you but with a sian sian tone,
You thinks i am making big FUSS out...
When i CHOOSE a hard way to TALK,
YOU ask me NOT TO BE GUAI LAN!!!!
YOU DON'T LIKE IT
OR
DESERVED IT!!!!
Then HOW about Me then?
DO I DESERVE this WORD "GUAI LAN" which come out from your MOUTH?
I asked you, why you use this word in me,
You answered "ALL ALONG U KNOW HOW TO SAY"
are you answering my questions???
I don't think you understand my qns until i told u,
I know all along YOU know how to USE this word, but YOU will never USE it on ME...
YOUR MOOD
YOUR TEMPER comes and goes easily.
YOU can wear a SMILE right after the end OF quarrel,
but
HOw about me?
MY MOOD,
MY TEMPER comes easily.
though it goes off easily sometimes,
but my expression (facial) will still showing sian sian MOOD...
I need time to recover my expression,
BUT have YOU ever try think that "maybe i am not angry, but just sian sian nia"
OR
YOU just FCUK me off asking ME don't GEK this face To YOU...!!!
LAST TIME, whenever i try to sort things out or share or talk to you,
you will never get angry and saying i am making a big FUSS over it...
WE CAN TALK EVEN MORE... about each other feelings and thoughts...
and the most importantly, YOU will never treat it as if i AM angry with u when we
talks...
BUT NOW, it's kinda hard for ME to share anything just like last time...
cause, NOW ... no matter what i trying to share, trying to say, regardless of what topics
YOU will thinks that I AM PURPOSELY MAKING myself so difficult for YOU, and US...
I know I AM AT FAULT for making YOU to have SUCH conclusion...
BUT that doesn't MEAN this fault WILL always BE THERE.
IF YOU FORGIVE my FAULT,
YOU shld FORGET the ATTITUDE which I showed YOU LAST TIME...
Not REMEMBERING my ATTIDUE, MISTAKES i DONE into PRESENT situations...
I DO SHOW you attitude, bad tempered, Misleading you in THE PAST quarrel/ARGUEMENT,
but THAT doesn't MEAN i will DO it THIS TIME...
YOU WILL NEVER know...
MAYBE this time,
I DO really FEELING SORRY
and WANT TO SHARE with u about My THINKING...


❤ ReflectioNs Of MiiEe ❤ ~ { 10:16 PM }
❤ SiGniNg Off ~~ XueYi ~~ ❤